Sunday, December 3, 2017

Seeing Faces

As I have posted before, I often see faces in images - not always human faces.
I really like the Faces in Places site.

Today I took a photo of some rain in a puddle - yes, the heat has abated and we have LOTS of rain. Not as bad as forecast, here in Melbourne, but still very wet.
We were outside, trying to divert some of the water lying around and I loved the raindrops hitting the water.

I am participating in one of those strange Facebook things that gets lots of people to put up images in black and white. Not sure what it is about but am enjoying it, so have decided to put up the images but not call on others to participate.

Here it is in black and white.

I first saw a vague sort of face, which I can see in both the colour and black and white images.

Then I returned to the image and half glanced at it and saw another face.

Not sure if they are obvious to others, but they are to me.

2 comments:

mycamerandme365 said...

Yes, I can see them Mary. The first one looks like the sort of face blowing wind that one sees on old maps. I can see the mouth and the wind coming out of it in your puddle photo!

Mary said...

Yes! And the second one reminds me of a doll, for some reason. A very old doll.