Saturday, October 28, 2017

More ideas for Transformation

I have so many pictures, some of which will be useful for the theme and some of which are just amusing.
So here are a few more I have taken.
These next few were taken at Warringal Parklands in Heidelberg.
There are some magnificent oak trees there and I love walking under them.


 You can see LOTS of little babies under the tree. I suppose they won't be allowed to grow, either by the park keepers or the senior tree!


It is amazing to think that such huge trees start off as acorns.
There are some interesting textures and colours here for me to consider. And these images look easier to make abstract. The problem will be making them relate to the theme and still make sense to a viewer.






 Now for the amusing photos.
I go to this park because it is a lovely place for off-lead dog walking. There is also a spot that Penny loves to jump into the Yarra River.
Here she is, all happy after rolling in the leaves to dry off.



Fortunately, she managed to shake off most of the leaves before we got back to the car.

No comments: