Sunday, September 3, 2017

Spring blossom

The blossom on the various fruit trees has been out for a little while. I have taken some photos, most of which are in focus. I just couldn't resist the gorgeous flowers in the garden.

The various trees flower at slightly different times, so I have a variety of just blossoming, full blossom and blossom almost gone.
Actually, this one is the plum tree. 




I am trying to come up with an idea for a couple of my groups and am hoping to be inspired by the blossom.

One is Transition. I am thinking of trying to incorporate the blossom to the fruit. But that is as far as the thinking has gone so far.

Another group is working on being inspired by an artist. I might use my blossom pictures and relate them to a Van Gogh blossom.  I have found pictures of his almond blossom and we have almond growing in the backyard. That is as far as that thinking has gone too.

I suppose I can be glad that some thinking is happening, even if it isn't developing an idea quite yet.

No comments: