Saturday, January 21, 2017

Mild Summer Days

I hope I haven't brought the mild days to an end by being happy about them!

It is that time of the year when we have had Christmas and New Year holidays, it is the summer holidays, Australia Day is coming up, the tennis and cricket are on and you lose track of the time.
And a lot of your friends are away.

It is the time when you think you are going to be creative, get stuck into things, and you don't.

So today, feeling a bit not-knowing-what-to-do, I went to Heide Museum of Modern Art, to see the exhibition there. We went to see the O'Keefe, Preston and Cossington-Smith: Making Modernism exhibition.
It was just what I needed - inspiring.

I took the camera along in 'just in case' we were allowed to take pictures but, of course, we weren't.

So I took a couple of consolation photos out in the gardens. It is a lovely spot, full of sculptures, people having a wonderful day, a vegetable and herb garden and just lovely surrounds.




No comments: