Saturday, June 11, 2016

Old habits

I took Penny out for a walk this afternoon. We returned to Warringal Park and saw lots of sights we have seen in the past. I still was inspired to take photos.

I'm not sure if you will be able to see it but I saw a frog face in the clouds.
I decided it wasn't that obvious so played around in Photoshop a little. Maybe it is clearer now. 


Then there were the birds. It was a very still afternoon and most of the birds were just sitting around. This magpie let me get quite close.

And the colourful bark. I am reminded that I could be doing some more dyeing of fabric.

A lone flower in a sea of dandelion plants. Another reminder of dyeing fabric, still to come, when the flowers are prolific.

Surely I could do something with this image!

Finally, a double rainbow, when I stopped to buy some things at the nearby supermarket.

No comments: