Saturday, December 17, 2011

The launch itself.

The actual official opening of Gathering was on Thursday evening.  It was very well attended and there was an excited buzz all around.  As I said earlier, the gallery was wonderful, light and with enough space for all our works.
Thanks must go to Gina, Sieglindie, Brianna and Sia for the wonderful work they did in organising such a large group of artists and for the lovely catalogue.  Well done ladies!
I had sent out the invitation via email to a large group of people and it was very pleasing to see so many supportive friends.  I actually caught up with people I had not seen in a couple of years, so it was even more pleasant.



It was so crowded it was hard to get a good look at all the works, so I am glad we had to chance to be there earlier in the day.
The show is on till Sunday afternoon,

No comments: