Monday, August 31, 2009

ToonDoo

ToonDoo is another site I have been playing with. It allows you to make cartoons which can be saved at the ToonDoo site and then can also be linked to your own blog. But I have had trouble finding the code to embed.
I found an interesting site with some info on embedding and other educational exercises but the code still does not appear. I am not sure if that is because I am using a mac computer. I'll try later on a PC and see if I can find it.
Here is a link that I have copied and am trying.

If I can't find the code I'll at least take a screen shot and put that in. It works, sort of, but I am not happy with it. I will persevere and see if I can come up with something better.

2 comments:

Meera said...

Hi Mary,

Thanks for blogging about ToonDoo!

If you go to my toondoos and click go to page on any of the toon thumbnails, your toon will open in a new page with the embed button right below the toon.

Note that your toon should be published publicly for it to be embeddable.

Have fun ToonDooing,
Meera
ToonDudette from www.jambav.com

Mary said...

Thank you Meera!!!! Your note has cleared up the mystery about why I could not find any way of embedding my work.