Thursday, August 28, 2008

Podcasts

I have been looking at the module and have read the some of the tutorials that tell you how to make a podcast. Not sure I understood all of it but may not need to. Just as with having a blog, I don't think I have anything I really, really want to talk about. So far my blog has been about the Web2 modules but I don't have a topic that I want to research, plan and then record. And THEN find out how to publish. I may have a go but I am more likely to listen to some. At present I am listening to music as I am writing and don't want to stop and concentrate on a podcast, so maybe I am getting around to realising that podcasts are not really my thing. I have done the usual of sitting down to do this when tired and so I cannot be bothered with anything that takes a lot of concentration. Maybe later.

No comments: