Sunday, August 17, 2008

Library Thing again

Have tried again and the site was up. I always look at these things when I am too tired. It has all these links to go to! Anyway, I started to try and do something interesting so thought of some of my favourite authors. It was amazing how many of them had stories in anthologies that had another favourite author as the main writer (does that make sense?). Anyway, I have started to put down some of the authors whose books I have. I actually have more by most of the authors, just didn't want to put them all in. Not sure that I will put a lot more books but may do so. My favourite bookstore is Rendezvous, in Melbourne. It is a romance bookstore but you can get a lot of fantasy books there also. They will also get in other books.
The Romance Writers of Australia are having a conference soon and I am very pleased to see that Jo Beverley is going to be here. She is doing some book signings too. Must take some books to be signed. Actually, I have just realised that I don't actually have Emily and the Dark Angel, I would just like to have it. I have a lot of other books by Jo Beverley, mostly after she started to write the longer historicals.

No comments: