Saturday, July 26, 2008

What to say?

Here I am, sitting at the computer, trying to think what to put on my blog. I am doing this to improve my knowledge of the blogging world. My local library (Yarra Plenty) is running an on-line course to familiarise us with Web2 and so I thought I would give it a go.
I have never bothered to create a website or blog before because I don't think I have anything interesting to say. So it will be a challenge to find anything to put up here. Hopefully I will find something of interest!

2 comments:

lmut said...

Can't yet think of anything either that I'd want a blog for. However, I was pleased to be included by Yarra Library to give me the impetus to investigate. Just occurred to me to put up sketches & preparations that I'm doing for a sign-writing job. My printer's not working at the moment and I've been using my tiny phone screen to show the sketches to my customer. A blog space might prove to be a useful way to work together with a customer. Hmmn...

Mary said...

Great idea! We are learning more and more creative ways to use these things!